Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Fast ShippingReceive products in amazing time
Easy ReturnsReturn policy that lets you shop at ease
Always AuthenticWe only sell 100% authentic products
Secure ShoppingYour data is always protected
Core Features of the Pulse Oximeter:
- SpO2 value display
2) Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
3) Pulse waveform display
4) The display mode can be changed
5) Screen brightness can be changed
6) Display format can be saved after power off
1) Display Mode:0.96″ Dual-color OLED display(blue and yellow)
2) Screen Resolution:128*64
3) SpO2 Measuring Range:0%~100%, (the resolution is 1%). Accuracy:70%~100%:±2% ,Below 70% unspecified.
4) PR Measuring Range:30bpm~250bpm, (the resolution is 1bpm). Accuracy:±2bpm or ±2% (select larger).
5) Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
6) Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%
7) Power Consumption:less than 30mA
8) Voltage: DC 2.6V – 3.6V
9) Power Supply: 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline batteries × 2
10) Battery working hour: Two batteries can work continually for 20 hours,The theoretical number is 36 hours
This product has no warranty.